Our continued growth means that we are once again looking to take on more staff. If you live in the Worcester/Tewkesbury/Cheltenham area and have a fun, positive attitude you could become the latest addition to our hard working production team. Please read the job description below and get in touch if you're interested, or share with your friends and family.
A full-time opportunity has arisen for an exciting, challenging and interesting role in our production department. As a leading designer and manufacturer of bespoke awards and gifts to the events industry we are looking for a highly motivated individual to assist in our busy and quickly growing production department.
• You will be working under the supervision of the Production Manager performing a range of duties around making and building bespoke awards and trophies including:
• Cleaning and assembly of polished metals and acrylics
• Sand engraving (training will be given)
• Operating the laser engraver (training will be given)
• Operating the printer (training will be given)
• Assisting with the cleaning and polishing of metal (training will be given)
• Packing and managing of stores.
• Previous experience in assembly, light machinery or a model shop (preferably engraving but not essential as training will be supplied) is desirable but not essential
• Good attention to detail and ability to work to a high quality while meeting deadlines
• Ability to work under your own initiative
• ICT literate
• Good organisational skills
• Motivated, friendly and a good team player.
• Initial salary of £13,000 with regular pay reviews
• Training and support will be given where needed to help you fulfil your role
• A friendly and supportive work environment where you can contribute to the future and growth of the company
Gaudio Awards is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of bespoke awards and trophies. We design and manufacture some of the UK’s most high profile awards including the Pride of Britain, National Lottery and O2 Silver Clef Awards. Our brand new facility located in Twyning, Gloucestershire, houses sales, design and production under one roof.
Despite the world-wide recession, Gaudio has continued to grow at a phenomenal rate over the last 5 years, by offering a service that can’t be matched in the industry – high quality awards that are custom designed for the client at an affordable price. In the last 12 months the company has employed 3 new members of staff and with big plans for the future the team will only continue to grow.
Please visit our website for more information about the company and the awards that we produce: www.gaudio.co.uk
How to Apply
If you think you meet the requirements of the role and want to contribute to the future of the company, please send your CV along with a covering letter to:
email@example.com or post to:
3-4 Ripple Court,
If you have any queries about the role please don’t hesitate to contact us.